Welcome to your new site! You can edit this page by clicking on the Edit link. For more information about customizing your site check out http://learn.wordpress.com/
This is an example of an about page. Unlike posts, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.
7 Steps on how to Identify if a person is lying to you.
This process is very tricky to know whether a person is lying to you or really saying the truth because some people can say blank lies with a powerful eye contact with you. Let us have a look at how can we identify if a person is lying to you.
1. Eye Contact – A person who is lying to you will necessarily have a powerful eye contact with you but they would be looking to the left when they would break their eye contacts whereas a person who is saying truth to you would be lowering his /her head in front of elders or look to their right while breaking the eye contacts. This is vice versa in case of left-handed ones.
2. Blinking – If you are talking to a person and he/she is blinking their eyes frequently then you can be sure that the person is lying to you whereas a person saying the truth to you will not be blinking their eyes frequently but at a normal speed like an average person.
3. Fidgeting – It is found in research that if a person is lying to you then he/she fidgets with their feet and does a toe-cross due to nervousness of getting caught while saying a lie.
4. Lots of words – A liar’s story would be full of unnecessary details as the person is adding up the points while saying and will say a long story whereas a person saying the truth would be not giving much details as they know it is very clear and they directly say the to-the-point answer to you. For example, If you ask me that where was I during the afternoon then if I say a lie it would be somewhat like this ” I went to the supermarket riding a bicycle, bought half a kilograms of potatoes and flour , put them in a tote bag and returned and then I had a nap.” whereas while saying a truth I would say ” I went to the supermarket, bought what I needed and had a nap after returning.”
5. Breathing – When a person is lying their breathing intensifies to a large rate and they start to breathe fast as they get nervous even though the nervousness is not visible.
6. Pupil Dilation – When a person lies to you as I stated above the heart rate increases and their pupils dilate because of high blood pressure.
7. Looking Above – A person while saying a lie would start a conversation after looking above their heads as they think and make up a story about what to say to a certain person and a new story emerges.
Thank you very much for reading this article and I hope this was of any help to you.
This is the excerpt for your very first post.
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.